• Kalima 14pt – Our most popular paper! Kalima is smooth, bright white and coated (slightly glossy). It’s perfect for reproducing rich, vibrant colours. It’s very popular for prints from photography, acrylic, oils, and digital art. The sheets are stiff and substantial, making for high quality professional-looking art cards and prints. Acid Free. Environmentally certified paper made in Canada.
• Finch Fine ID 14pt – This is our most popular uncoated (matte) stock sheet. Finch is a substantial weight for cards and prints. Great for reproductions of pencil and watercolor art or whenever a matte surface is desired. Bright white and smooth. Made in the USA. Environmentally certified paper
• McCoy Silk – Available in text and cover weights and coated on one or both sides. McCoy silk paper has a silk smooth surface ideal for posters, books and other lightweight items where glossy vibrant colors and crisp text are needed. Bright white. Made in the USA. Environmentally certified paper
• Mohawk Everyday Digital Vellum 100lb Cover – An acid-free white sheet with a nicely textured finish. The surface is similar to that of a textured art paper. Ideal for reproducing watercolors or drawings that look best on a matte toothy surface. This is a heavy weight paper so in addition to art prints, it can also be used for cards. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Superfine 100lb Text weight (Eggshell or Bright White) – High quality uncoated paper, with a tactile feel and superior print finish on the digital press, lightweight stock. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Supergloss 14pt Cover – Glossy card stock which feels and looks luxurious, colors really pop with an appealing mirror-like sheen. Every pixel of detail is crisp, and colors have a richness and depth. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper