We offer a variety of standard sheets and specialty sheets!
• Kalima 14pt – Our most popular paper! Kalima is smooth, bright white and coated (slightly glossy). It’s perfect for reproducing rich, vibrant colours. It’s very popular for prints from photography, acrylic, oils, and digital art. The sheets are stiff and substantial, making for high quality professional-looking art cards and prints. Acid Free. FSC certified and made in Canada.
• Finch Fine ID 14pt – This is our most popular uncoated (matte) stock sheet. Finch is a substantial weight for cards and prints. Great for reproductions of pencil and watercolor art or whenever a matte surface is desired. Bright white and smooth. Made in the USA. FSC certified and SFI certified.
• McCoy Silk – Available in text and cover weights and coated on one or both sides. McCoy silk paper has a silk smooth surface ideal for posters, books and other lightweight items where glossy vibrant colors and crisp text are needed. Bright white. Made in the USA. FSC certified Green-e and SFI certified.
• Mohawk Everyday Digital Vellum 100lb Cover – An acid-free white sheet with a nicely textured finish. The surface is similar to that of a textured art paper. Ideal for reproducing watercolors or drawings that look best on a matte toothy surface. This is a heavy weight paper so in addition to art prints, it can also be used for cards. Acid free. FSC certified Green-e and SFI certified.
• NEW Specialty Papers! – We now carry a range of textured, metallic, kraft, and even wood veneer papers…
Check our digital press papers page for more details on this exciting collection!