Digital prints on acid free stock from sustainable sources.
We offer state of the art digital printing on the newest and best hardware and software available to provide offset-like quality on all digital print jobs. Our equipment provides exceptional image quality with the highest resolution available in its class – 2400 x 2400 dpi. Expect smooth colour sweeps; sharp, high-resolution images; crisp, clean text, and fine detail. We follow a professional proofing process in which press proofs are inspected by the artist (via appointment or mail), so you are never disappointed in seeing your work in print.
• 14pt Coated (1 side) card stock (#1 floor sheet) – Our most popular paper for a good reason! This sheet has the best reproduction abilities of all of our digital papers; it has a wide colour and density range, it is smooth, bright and coated (satin). Perfect for reproducing rich, vibrant colours, it is very popular for prints of acrylics, oils and digital art. The sheets are stiff and substantial, making for high quality professional-looking art cards and prints. Acid Free. Environmentally certified paper. Hands down the best paper for art card printing, creasing and cutting.
• 14pt Uncoated matte card stock (#2 floor sheet) – This is our 2nd most popular stock sheet. This cover stock is a substantial weight for cards and prints. Great for reproductions of pencil and watercolor art or whenever a matte surface is desired. Bright white and smooth, environmentally certified paper. Please note that the ink used in our digital printer is slightly waxy and does not produce a matte finish, but more of a satin. Consider giclee printing for true matte printing (not available for cards).
• McCoy Silk – Available in text and cover weights and coated on both sides. McCoy silk paper has a silk smooth surface ideal for posters, books and other lightweight items where glossy vibrant colors and crisp text are needed. Bright white. Made in the USA. Environmentally certified paper
• Mohawk Everyday Digital Vellum 100lb Cover – An acid-free white sheet with a nicely textured finish. The surface is similar to that of a textured art paper. Ideal for reproducing watercolors or drawings that look best on a matte toothy surface. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Stipple 130lb Cover – Textured paper with a subtle pebble finish offers authentic feel with a striking tactile effect. Adds depth to printed images, excellent for line work and bold colours. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Kraft 80lb Cover – A natural organic Kraft paper suited for full colour digital printing, manufactured with 100% recycled fibers. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper