• Digital Press Prints are an affordable way to reproduce your works of art for sale. Available in a wide range of sizes to suit your needs – as small as 5″x7″ and as large as 26″x13″.
• We specialize in accurately reproducing the color and detail of your original, and we offer printer’s proofs on each and every new job.
• NEW Panoramic prints available on 26″ x 13″ coated 14pt card stock (max image size 25″x12″)
• Standard digital press sheet size is 13″ x 19″
• Wide range of card and paper stock, from sustainable sources
• NOT suitable for digital photography (we recommend using a photo-lab)
• Kalima 14pt – Our most popular paper! Kalima is smooth, bright white and coated (slightly glossy). It’s perfect for reproducing rich, vibrant colours. It’s very popular for prints from photography, acrylic, oils, and digital art. The sheets are stiff and substantial, making for high quality professional-looking art cards and prints. Acid Free. Environmentally certified paper made in Canada.
• Finch Fine ID 14pt – This is our most popular uncoated (matte) stock sheet. Finch is a substantial weight for cards and prints. Great for reproductions of pencil and watercolor art or whenever a matte surface is desired. Bright white and smooth. Made in the USA. Environmentally certified paper
• McCoy Silk – Available in text and cover weights and coated on both sides. McCoy silk paper has a silk smooth surface ideal for posters, books and other lightweight items where glossy vibrant colors and crisp text are needed. Bright white. Made in the USA. Environmentally certified paper
• Mohawk Everyday Digital Vellum 100lb Cover – An acid-free white sheet with a nicely textured finish. The surface is similar to that of a textured art paper. Ideal for reproducing watercolors or drawings that look best on a matte toothy surface. This is a heavy weight paper for fine art prints. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Superfine 100lb Text weight (Eggshell or Bright White) – High quality uncoated paper, with a tactile feel and superior print finish on the digital press, lightweight stock. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Supergloss 14pt Cover – Glossy card stock which feels and looks luxurious, colors really pop with an appealing mirror-like sheen. Every pixel of detail is crisp, and colors have a richness and depth. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Stipple 130lb Cover – Textured paper with a subtle pebble finish offers authentic feel with a striking tactile effect. Adds depth to printed images, excellent for line work and bold colours. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Woodgrain Texture 130lb Cover – Elegant natural woodgrain texture, white paper with the character of real wood, featuring heavy embossing on one side of the sheet. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Kraft 80lb Cover – A natural organic Kraft paper suited for full colour digital printing, manufactured with 100% recycled fibers. Acid free. Environmentally certified paper
• Champagne and Pearl Metallic 14pt Cover – The specially engineered surface contains the natural mineral mica, and add a sophistication, shimmer and shine to art print projects. Elemental Chlorine, Acid, and Lignin free. Environmentally certified paper
Fill out order form, uploading files, and complete checkout
A member of our team will review your files and confirm print size
A sample ‘print proof’ is sent out for your approval
Your order is printed and packed
We’ll update your invoice with any discounts or change in shipping costs and advise you if there’s a balance or refund owing.
We’ll email to let you know your order is being shipped
*We also carry a selection of backing boards and resealable crystal clear sleeves for your prints!